Here at EPC, Ireland’s leading contract manufacturing company, we are always improving and evolving our services to meet the individual requirements of our customers. We are constantly striving for innovation and understand how important cost efficiency is in manufacturing.
We have a straight forward pricing and timeline strategy that allows us to work hand in hand with our clients from product development to manufacture and packaging. Our transparent manufacturing process allows our clients to feel safe in our care and below is an outline of EPC’s capabilities.
- Formulation and Product Development
-Expansive formulation capabilities – Sample Development – The latest innovative ingredients – Unique formulation concepts – Complete packaging designs – Sourcing in line with today’s cosmetic global trends – Pilot batches of up to 2kg
- Technical and Legislative Services
- -Advice on current product legislation and upcoming amendments – Preservative Efficacy Testing (PET), stability Bio Burdon – Preparation of Product Information Files (PIF) – Product Registration
- Manufacturing Capabilities
- -Variety of modern manufacturing vessels & processes with bulk capacity of 100kg-1000kg – Liquids, perfumes, creams, lotions & serums – Annual capacity of 1.2 million kg of creams & pastes
- Filling & Packing
- -Precision filling, labelling, coding & packing – Plastic tube filling from 10ml to 200ml – Glass or plastic container filling – Glass crimping (Typically perfumery products
- – Flow/Sleeve/Over wrapping